The following Citizen services has been enabled for online application and e-Payment through the department portal (http://www.keralamvd.gov.in )
1. New Learner's License ( LL ), Driving License ( DL ) 10. Duplicate RC (FEES & Service Charge )
and Booking of LL Test Date (FEES & Service Charge ) 11. Change if Address in RC ( FEES & Service Charge )
2. License Particulars ( FEES & Service Charge ) 12. Registration Renewal (FEES & Service Charge )
3. Change of Address in DL ( FEES & Service ) 13. Endorse Hypothecation (FEES & Service Charge )
4. Badge for Transport Vehicle 9 FEES & Service Charge ) 14. Cancel Hypothecation (FEES & Service Charge )
5. Addition of Class in DL ( FEES & Service Charge ) 15. Transfer of Ownership (FEES & Service Charge )
6. Duplicate License ( FEES & Service Charge ) 16. No Objection Certificate (FEES & Service Charge )
7. License Renewal ( FEES & Service Charge ) 17. Re- Assignment ( RMA) (FEES & Service Charge )
8. Change of Other State DL ( FEES & Service Charge ) 18. CF Test application & Booking CF Test Date ( FEES & Service Charge )
9. RC Particulars ( FEES & Service Charge ) 19. New Vehicle Registration ( Through Dealers ) ( FEES , TAX, CESS & Service Charge )
Instructions to submit online application and make the e- Payment
Citizens may submit the online application ( e- Application ) for the desired services through the MVD portal ( http://keralamvd.gov.in ) to the RTO/ SRTO office to which the citizen want to submit the e-Application. Care Should betaken to select the correct RTO/SRTO to which the online application request is to be reached.
' E- Application registration Number ' will be generated by the MVD system after accepting the e-Application in the MVD central server and the E-Application ID will be messaged to the applicant through SMS and E-MAIL
After registering the e-Application, the MVD system will show the amount required to be paid for the service. ( Either FEE + SERVICE CHARGE + FINE ( if required ) or FEE + SERVICE CHARGE + TAX + CESS )
Amount can be paid through the e-payment facility provided in the MVD portal. E-Payment confirmation details will be messaged to the applicant though SMS and E-MAIL.
The duly signed printed forms generated from the MVD portal, e-Pay receipt and the orginal certificates for the proof of age / address etc. may be submitted to the respective RTO/ SRTO.
The submitted online application will be downloaded along with e-Pay receipt to the RTO / SRTO in a regular interval.
Downloaded online application will be inward in the RTO/ SRTO at hte time of receiving the duly signed printed forms in the RTO/ SRTO nd the inward number will be generated. Inward details will be messaged to the applicant SMS and E-Mail.
The online application will be processed through the digital work flow in the RTO / SRTO office. For the new vehile registration, newly allotted vehicle number will be messaged to the application though SMS and E-Mail.
From the dispatchm the DL / RC will be sent to the applicant through speed post. Document dispatched status along with the speed post reference number will be messaged to the applicant though SMS and E-Mial.
By giving the Inward number or e-Application Number, the applicant can view the application status through the department portal or through SMS request.